The price in EUR shown on the site is approximate and has an informative character for buyers outside Serbia. The exact price in EUR depends on the NBS exchange rate on the day of making the order and will be calculated when making a pro forma invoice for foreign payment.
PROMOTION! Place an order through the site and get additional 3% DISCOUNT!
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS on the territory of Serbia is carried out through a courier service
|Monday - Friday||08:30–16:30|
How to Buy Online
The online ordering process is simple.
Just select the products you want by clicking the "Add to Cart" button, which will automatically update all the products you have selected in the virtual shopping cart, with the total price, as well as special prices for each product. All prices include VAT.
To order the selected products, create an order (by filling in the required fields with the information necessary for a successful purchase). Your account is private and its content is visible only to you and the ArixShop employee who processes the data. All communication between your computer and the online store is encrypted using a highly secure SSL certificate.
If you have already used our online store, it is enough to enter your data in the fields provided to log in to your existing account. Your browser may remember your data as you wish, so your account will be automatically logged in the next time you visit.
To order products from the ARIXSHOP.COM online store you need to follow these steps:
- Registration * purchase is possible without prior registration
- Find the products you want to buy and put them in the "basket"
- Basket Overview
- Enter information about the customer, place of delivery and method of payment
- View and confirm purchase order
- Your order will be processed. The manager will contact you.
|CODE||Proportions (mm)||Length (m)||Color||Availability||Price|
|4 360 RSD|
WPC Terrace board ECODECKING Tehno Econom
Techno Econom - Decking based on polyethylene for use in buildings with medium traffic. The board has a beautiful smooth wood texture on the main surface and brushed fine velvet with rectangular grooves on the back. WPC decking is a great solution for an outdoor terrace in your yard.
- It contains low pressure polyethylene, which gives the board bright and rich colors.
- The thickness of the board is 20 mm, and the thickness of the wall is 6 mm, which allows the board to withstand heavy loads of pedestrians.
- The chips from the screw are excluded, because the thickness of the shelf is 9 millimeters
- Weight of 1 lm of board - 2.17 kg, which indicates the density and quality of the mixture
- A large number of colors and various light shades
- Aesthetics look
The composition of the VPC mixture in this board is HDPE (about 30%), wood flour (65%) and functional additives (5%).
Recommended for facilities with low traffic
- Fine velvet brush - the top glossy layer is selected on the surface with special brushes, which results in dullness and micro roughness. The brushed surface has increased the resistance to scratches and it is almost impossible to slip.
- Relief for wood, sanded - on the smooth surface of the board, the upper glossy layer is chosen with special brushes, as a result of which matte and micro roughness appear. The brushed surface has increased the resistance to scratches and it is almost impossible to slip. Then the texture of wood grains is applied to this sanded surface.
- The fine cordobasti shine from the roller is not brushed. This treatment is the most resistant to wear. However, during the first few weeks, it slips more than other treatments.
- Wide cord brush - the top glossy layer is chosen on the surface with special brushes, which results in matte and micro roughness. The brushed surface has increased resistance to scratches and is almost impossible to slip.
- 65% - wood flour (primary raw materials - unprocessed);
- 30% - HDPE;
- 5% - coloring additives and functional additives of high light fastness, ensuring the durability of the product.
ECODECKING wood-polymer composite floors have been produced in Russia since 2011.
All physical and chemical properties of the floors are covered by a two-year manufacturer's warranty. At the same time, its working life without additional processing with proper work lasts more than 25 years! Depending on the conditions of use.
All products are certified.
No reviews found