A source of artificial light for steam rooms, saunas, baths or hamam, must meet high technical requirements and have aesthetic qualities.
Basic requirements for steam room lighting:
- High temperature resistance;
- Waterproof. Have a high degree of protection against water.
- Security. It is advisable to use a voltage of 12 V. Have a high level of external protection.
- Quality. The light should be soft, diffused and dim.
High-quality, efficient sauna lighting can be provided by various types of equipment:
- Incandescent lamps. Ceiling and wall lamps are sealed.
The most popular bath lighting is conventional light bulbs. Incandescent lamps must be used in conjunction with special sealed lampshades and lampshades for the sauna.
LED bulbs. Light tubes and LED strips.
Economical. Low power consumption compared to incandescent lamps. Safety - the models are sealed and have low voltage. Variety of glow colors.
Fiber optic. Projectors, fiber optic bundles and fiber optic lighting kits.
Fiber optic bundles can withstand a maximum temperature of 200 degrees. They have high light transmittance. They give good luminous flux with a small fiber cross-section. The possibility of a short circuit is excluded. Various lighting effects can be created. Long service life. Installation can be carried out in a ready-made room.
Economical. low power consumption compared to incandescent lamps. Safe - sealed.
- Additional accessories. This is equipment that improves some of the characteristics of lighting for a bath: increase safety, improve appearance, improve ease of use. Lighting control panels. Wooden louvres or lampshades diffuse light and enhance the aesthetic experience.
No data found