WPC Terrace board ECODECKING Comfort
Comfort - PVC-based shipboard for use in buildings with significant traffic. The board has an impressive weight and a very good material density.
- It contains PVC, which makes the product practically resistant to fading in the sun
- The thickness of the board is 25 mm, and the thickness of the wall is 5 mm, which allows the board to withstand heavy loads of pedestrians.
- The chips from the pins are excluded, because the density of the material is very high
- Weight 1 d.m. boards - 2.5 kg, which indicates the density and quality of the mixture
- A large number of colors
- Practical look
The composition of the VPC mixture on this board is PVC (about 50%), wood flour (45%) and functional additives (5%).
- Recommended for facilities with medium and high traffic
- Small velvet brushing - a special layer is chosen on the surface with the help of special brushes, which results in a completely matte look. The scratched surface is extremely resistant to scratches and it is almost impossible to slip on it.
- Tiny velvet gloss - velvet is not brushed. This treatment is the most resistant to wear. However, during the first few weeks, it slides more than other treatments.
- 45% - wood flour (primary raw materials - unprocessed);
- 50% — HDPE;
- 5% - dyeing additives and functional additives of high light fastness, ensuring the durability of the product.
All physical and chemical properties of the floors are covered by a two-year manufacturer's warranty. At the same time, its service life without additional processing with proper installation lasts more than 25 years! Depending on the conditions of use.
All products are certified.
Material consumption for 1 m²:
- Terrace board - 6.99 d.m.
- Lining profile (substructure) - 3m.
Mounting buckle - 22 pcs
25 х 143 х 3000, 4000, mm
In 1 m²
Weight 1 d.z.
ne više od 2 kg / m²
do 500 kg/m²
- 25 x 143 mm
- 143 mm
- 25 mm
- 3 m
- 4 m
- 6 m
No posts found