THE CERTIFIED DISTRIBUTOR
in the BALKANS
from 8:30 to 16:30
Monday - Friday
Saturday 9:00 to 13:00
Send us a phone number to contact you
A glass door in a steam room or sauna is a very modern solution
Advantages of glass doors:
• Glass, unlike wood, does not respond to high humidity and high temperatures.
• Transparent doors increase brightness and visually expand the space.
• The glass sauna door is not deformed under the influence of steam.
• Absolute absence of spread from humidity and temperature.
• Easy maintenance - after each use of the sauna, wipe with a dry cloth to remove moisture.
• High mechanical strength of tempered glass.
A significant drawback of wooden doors is the possibility of deformation of their structure as a result of prolonged and intense exposure to steam and maximum temperatures, which leads to drying and swelling of the wood, which makes it worse to close and open. To prevent these unpleasant consequences, sauna doors must be treated with special means.