Duplex: one side is smooth with texture of wood, the other ribbed.
Color: all colors from RAL catalog
- Does not crack and does not deform, it does not unscrew under the influence of environmental conditions, salt water or weak alkalis and acids (bleach).
- Complete absence of problems with rot and mold. In the process of manufacturing wood-polymer composite wood fibers are covered with a film of polymers, which protects them from the effects of bacteria and fungi and maintains an attractive appearance of the product for a long service life. In this case, the coating does not need any varnish or special impregnation, or other special means.
- Increased mechanical strength (up to 550 kg per square meter), which allows to install any heavy objects on it. Composite decking can be sawed, planed, you can drive nails into the decking and wrap screws.
- The durable color of the board, even with prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation, is provided by high-quality dyes during its production.
- The board from a wood and polymeric composite is eco-friendly as high-quality polymers do not emit volatile substances into the atmosphere and have no unpleasant smell.
- Simplicity in processing and installation, as well as comfort and safety in operation (a smooth corrugated surface eliminates such troubles as slipping and splinters).
- Fire safety - the material does not support combustion.
- 19 x 130 mm
- 25 x 145 mm
- 130 mm
- 145 mm
- 19 mm
- 25 mm
- 3 m
No posts found